Friday, July 15, 2011

07/15/2011: FAT Edition TWO

Things have started to pick up at work so I haven't been able to sit down to draw. I have been writing more so I suppose that's still productive?

I also been eating out again. Here are some beauties:


From Lillie's. One of my favorite restaurant at Union Square. Very hearty food. +5lbs!!

It is also Restaurant Week here in NYC! The best time to try out different places at reasonable prices. Here is the dinner I had with a friend over at Gravy, a restaurant serving up southern food:


Pictured is Chilled Corn Soup, Petit Filet Mignon, Black Garlic Braised Pork Butt, Pecan Pie and Mississippi Mud Pie. YUM. 20lbs+!!!

Also went back to Megu - for it's KOBE BEEF! The place is super expensive so the only time I can go is during Restaurant Week...


Crispy Asparagus, Premium Kobe Washugyu Sirloin Steak and Green Tea Crepe. 1000000lbs+.

I used my camera phone for these so the photo sucks. Will need to use a real camera when I go out to eat FOOD. Now, time to try to fit into my clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment